Nowadays, many people suffer from Eczema, which lead to skin irritation, red and swollen. The most common factors include inheritance, protein in food and any substance that cause irritable reaction, like dust, animal hair and pollen.
Although Eczema is non-infectious skin disease, does not directly bring fetal threat to our body, it does affect our appearance and normal life. Therefore, we should notice any minor factors that can bring to Eczema and take good care of our body.
1. BODY CLEARANCE
- Shortening your showering time
- Clean your body with moderate water temperature, avoid using over-heat water
- Don’t use towel or sponge to rub your skin avoid skin irritation
- Avoid using soap, detergent with fragrance or Lysol to clean your body.
- Wear sweat absorbed and comfortable cotton clothing, avoid nylon clothing
- Wear cotton clothing as protection before wearing pile or wool clothing
- Avoid over use cleaning powder and clean the powder thoroughly
3. EATING HABIT
- Prevent from eating any food that caused over reaction
- Beware of balance diet in order to strengthen our body resistance
4. LIVING ENVIRONMENT
- Always keep your home clean, and prevent dust accumulation
- Avoid using carpet, pile sofa and hairy toy
- Avoid keeping hairy pets an planting any plant with pollen
5. OUTDOOR ACTIVITY
- Avoid outdoor activities under over-head sun
In fact, there are medicines for internal and external use on street stalls, which can alleviate Eczema symptoms. Steroids may need for serious patients, but you should consult your doctor beforehand.