DefinitionsIn this website, the term “Sato” and “Sato Pharmaceutical” is used to refer to Sato Pharmaceutical (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd..
In the terms and conditions which follow, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” are used to refer to “Sato” and “Sato Pharmaceutical”.
Privacy StatementWe respect the privacy of every individual who visits our website and follow this privacy statement. However, we did not review any other website linked to this website and do not represent the linked site regarding privacy matters
1. Information about youWe respect the privacy rights of users of this website. No personal information is required to access this website but where personal information is required to be submitted for certain purposes stated in this website, you agree and are required to enter true and accurate information. All personal data collected by us on this website shall be treated in accordance with this Privacy Statement. In this website, we may ask you for information about yourself in any facility. We may need to know your name and email address to provide you with information requested by you or to reply to your queries. However, if there is any information you want to keep confidential, please do not send by e-mail or through the Internet, and send the same to us directly marked as confidential.
2. Our use of this informationPersonal data of users of this website are only collected by us in the Email for the sole purpose of replying to any questions or enquiries which users may have in relation to this website or in relation to Sato. Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent to us will be considered voluntarily provided to Pfizer on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis.
You have the right to have access to your personal data held by us and to request correction of any of your personal data we hold. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access and/or data correction request. Access or correction requests can be made by Sato Pharmaceutical by fax at 2369-9989.
4. Internet Protocol addressesIn order to improve our services to website users, we may record your visit by noting your Internet Protocol (IP) address. From this, we are able to gather statistics on website use and the interests of our users. However, your IP address does not allow you to be personally identified by us.
1. DisclaimerThis website is provided to you free of charge, without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated. The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only and such information is not intended to be, nor should it be, relied upon as constituting professional advice. You should consult a qualified medical doctor in relation to medical product information. Except as expressly provided for on this website, Sato is not responsible for the content or use of any web pages or any messages sent or received by you. Neither Sato nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies accept any liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud) or as required by law whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website even if it has been made aware of the possibility of such damages. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
Sato reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
2. CopyrightAll copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights used as part of this website are vested in Sato, and /or its licensors. You are permitted to print out or download information and content from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use only, and you may not modify, reproduce, store in a retrieval system, transmit, post, publicly display, perform, distribute or deliver in whole or in part, in any form, or by any means any information downloaded by you from this website for any other purposes. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these terms. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium, any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by Sato.
3. Use of The WebsiteYou shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory, obscene or indecent under the relevant laws of the Hong Kong Special Administration Region, or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages which may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors. You hereby agree to indemnify Sato against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Sato as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
Any violation of the terms will subject you to civil liability or even criminal liability including but not limited to compensating Sato for any damages to its reputation and losses arising from any governmental action.